Kourtney Kardashian Channels Lady GaGa, Cries Out for Attention

It looks like Kourtney Kardashian has gotten over her dramatically scripted fight with Scott Disick.

The useless celebritiy was all smiles at a recent Beach Bunny bikini photo shoot with sisters Kim and Khloe, as the latter even posted a picture of Kourtney in a ridiculous blonde wig.

On her blog, Khloe wrote: "I felt very Lady Gaga with that 'do, especially since we weren't wearing any pants LOL. I wanted to bring the wig home to strut around in it for Lamar [Odom], but they wouldn’t let me haha.

"I think I like myself better as a brunette anyway. I did the whole blonde thing in high school when I thought I was Britney Spears - no need to revisit the teenage years."

It's true, Khloe, ur so gr8 and mature now. LMAO!

Terrible Blonde

From: thehollywoodgossip.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive