Victoria Beckham sends Emma Bunton free clothes, we want some too please

emma-bunton-victoria-beckham.jpg
Victoria Beckham sends Emma Bunton free clothes, we want some too please
After Melanie C went to the Laurence Olivier Awards wearing one of her bandmate Victoria Beckhams dresses, it turns out Emma Bunton is at it too!

Baby Spice, who is now a judge on Dancing On Ice, has divulged that Victoria sends her free clothes from her wildly successful fashion line to wear on the show.

Emma said, "I love her stuff! In fact, I've been very lucky as she's sent me a few bits. It's been lovely to get some of her dresses because they are beautiful - you do feel so sexy in them. They're gorgeous."

She went on, "I am so, so proud of her. She has always been so into fashion. I think she's pushed boundaries by going from music to designing..."

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive